Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
What? An RPG Taiko No Tatsujin!! Use your drumming skills to save the world!
Taiko no Tatsujin RPG?! Join Don-chan in two exciting RPG adventures!
From the past to the future, Don-chan sets out on a great adventure that will transcend time and space and save the world from mysterious occurrences around the world in “Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack”.
Enjoy a relaxing Rhythmic Adventure through the world where you control Don freely in Story Mode!
- Take care of foes you encounter in Taiko Battles!
- Drum on the Taiko well to attack! Mess it up and you’ll be attacked!
- Compose a team of your favourite characters to take on even stronger enemies!
In “Rhythmic Adventure 1” you’ll serendipitously meet Tocky who has the important job of protecting all of history.
- He tells you his friend Ticky has been abducted by someone named Professor Timedyne.
- This wily professor is trying to use Ticky to dismantle history!
- Travel to all sorts of ages throughout history and do away with the bad guys!
In “Rhythmic Adventure 2” the treasures that protect the very being of the world, the Ooparts, have been stolen by the shady organization The Hexagria Magical Society!
- In order to retrieve them, Don and Katsu embark on a grand adventure!
- Will Don and his friends be able to retrieve the Ooparts successfully and save the world?!
And of course, you can play the Taiko Game Mode!
- The library consists of over 130 songs, including 6 newly added titles such as “Pretender” by Official Hige Dandism and “Gurenge” from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba!
|Official Release Date||Nov 26, 2020|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Don’t Forget Recommended For You Rhythmic Adventure tools
Taiko Drum Controller for Nintendo Switch
Taiko expert controller appeared for Nintendo Switch! It is the most suitable drum-type controller for the Nintendo Switch and game software “Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!”
Equipped with an operation button on the drum body, operation within the game of Taiko no Tatsujin is also possible. Two exclusive drumsticks are attached, approximately 27 cm in total length. Also, two 500ml PET bottles can be installed as a weight increase, making it even more stable to operate.
Load button: direction button, A · B · X · Y button, L · R button, capture button, HOME button, + button, – button, L stick, R stick, gyro sensor, motion IR camera, acceleration sensor, Player lamp, HD vibration, INFO lamp, NFC (short-distance wireless communication) function is not supported.
|Product Measures||28cm x 25cm x 10cm|